Enrollment for all students PK-12 grade begins July 6, 2020 through August 21, 2020.
Enrollment for New Students continues throughout the school year.
Thank you for choosing Haysville USD 261, where students come first. We look forward to helping your student prepare for their future through exploration, collaboration, and innovative learning opportunities.
Registration (enrollment) is required every year. This process allows parents to update important information such as phone, address, email, emergency contacts and health data. For your convenience, Haysville Schools has Online Enrollment for returning students, which allows you to complete the enrollment process in the comforts of your own home. Use this webpage to help guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please contact your child's school or the district office. Below you will find information on enrollment for both returning and new students!
Pre-K: For Pre-K and early childhood programs contact the Early Childhood Office at 554-2233.
Kdg: 5 years of age on or before August 31
1st Grade: 6 years of age on or before August 31
New Student Enrollment
When to Enroll as a New Student:
- If your student has never attended a school in the USD 261 School District, you will enroll as a new student.
- If your student has previously attended any school in the USD 261 school district, and has withdrawn and attended a school outside our district, but is planning to return for the coming school year, you will enroll as a new student.
CLICK HERE to continue to the New Student Enrollment page.
Returning Student Enrollment
When to use Returning Student Online Registration:
- If your student was enrolled and attending a school within our district at the end of the 2019-2020 school year and will be returning for the upcoming school year, you will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the PowerSchool Registration for Returning Students.
- If your student is transitioning from 5th grade into one of the middle schools or from 8th grade into the High School, use the Returning Student Online Registration link in Family Access for the school your child will be transitioning INTO for the coming school year. If you do not remember your login information call the administration building to have your password reset.
Visit https://usd261.net/public/home.html?ID=Parent after July 5 and sign into your PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you can't remember your login information, please contact (316)554-2200 for assistance.
- Select the student you wish to register along the top.
- Select "Online Enrollment" (not available until after July 5) under the Navigation menu on the left-hand side. (Pop-Up Blocker will need to be disabled for this site)
- Agree to the terms and conditions and enter your name and date.
- Click "Start" to begin the online enrollment process.
- Please look over the information on file for your student/students and make any necessary updates. It is crucial that the school has current contact information for parents/guardians.
*Changes made to the address are subject to approval by the school office. You must provide one of the acceptable Proof of Residency documents before the office will approve the change. Acceptable documents include a current utility bill (electric, gas, sewer, or water), showing the Parent/Guardian's name and student’s address, or a current rental or purchase agreement. The following documents will NOT be accepted as proof of residency: Driver's License, check, phone bill, disconnect notice, or any other kind of non-utility bill or letter.
Please complete the Online Enrollment as soon as possible. Fees may be paid online or returned by mail or in person to the Administration Office. Any outstanding fees must be paid prior to enrollment.